Your privacy is important to ExponentHR. This notice describes how ExponentHR collects and uses information that it collects from people who visits ExponentHR publicly facing websites.
This notice does not apply to ExponentHR’s practices concerning the information that it collects from its customers, or the information that it collects from its customer’s employees available through its password protected ExponentHR human capital management portal.
Types of Personal Information
“Personal Information”, is data that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, email, or address.
“Non-personal information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information, platform types and site analytics.
How ExponentHR collects Personal Information
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- User Submitted – We may collect information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, you may provide personal information when you fill in forms on our Website in order to receive promotional materials.
- Cookies – Like many other commercial websites, we may utilize a standard web technology called “cookies” to collect and store information about how our site is used. Cookies were designed to help a website operator determine that a particular user had visited the site previously and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. They also enable us to pre-populate, or automatically fill out, forms and schedules. Cookies are small strings of text that websites can send to your browser. Cookies do not retrieve any other data from your hard drive or obtain your e-mail address. If you are simply browsing an Exponent Technologies informational site, a cookie may be used to identify your browser as one that has visited the site before.
- Web Beacons – A web beacon (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) is an electronic file on a Web page that allows us to count and recognize users who have visited that page or opened an email.
- Web Server Logs – The log data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the page of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Third Party Sources – Other companies may provide us with the contact information of businesses or individuals who they think may be interested in our products or services.
How ExponentHR uses Personal Information
ExponentHR may use personal information to send you information about news, webinars and events that may be of interest to you, provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services, or to make improvement to our website or products.
Exponent Technologies sites may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by other sites or for the content of what is offered on those sites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of these websites before transmitting any personal identifiable information to third parties.
Access and Correction
You may view, update or correct the personal information you’ve entered at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our corporate network system uses industry standards and your information is kept secure and confidential through multiple security features and procedures. Even so, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information transmitted via e-mail. We have no way of protecting unencrypted information sent to us until it reaches our servers. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our servers.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
How to Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments at:
4970 Landmark Place
Dallas, TX 75254