Responsible for providing clients with quality service and support related to the use and functionality of the ExponentHR technology platform and related services. Assist employees of clients in solving problems answering questions, site navigation and gathering data related to these activities via the telephone and email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides a high level of customer service to client employees by answering questions and resolving problems relating to all forms of human resource issues, including payroll, payroll tax and benefits.
- Access client/employee data to confirm/resolve individual employee questions regarding information contained in the ExponentHR client site.
- Create and manage case files for all reported client questions and issues.
- Close open cases by communicating final resolution.
- Work cooperatively with a variety of people in diverse and confidential situations.
- Directs client employees to web site content and assists in site navigation.
- Provide frontline phone coverage for all client communications.
- The ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional telephone skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong MSOffice skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
Education and/or Experience
- Two or four year degree or equivalent education plus experience is a plus but not required.
- HR administration and payroll experience is a plus but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Aptitude to learn internal applications
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.