Those who expect the best choose ExponentHR. We deliver human capital management solutions you can count on.
Are you a problem solver who takes initiative and thinks strategically? Do you want the opportunity to leverage technology to improve systems and make a difference in our clients’ business needs across the US? These are just some of the things our Enterprise Experience Managers (EEM) love about working for ExponentHR.
EEMs are the primary relationship manager for our clients and are tasked with deepening and retaining client relationships by optimizing system usage. An EEM must have strong relational and problem-solving skills to properly support complex and evolving client needs.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 4+ years professional experience. Background in software as a service (SAAS) client support, relationship management, or as an HR practitioner (HR, payroll, or benefits)
- Self-driven individuals with the intuition to identify client dissatisfaction and a desire to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and return on investment.
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong professional skills, including negotiation, change management, business planning, strategy, problem solving, decision making, and time management
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and skills
- Engaging teacher
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, FSA and HSA with a company contribution
- 401(K) pre-tax and 401k Roth with employer match
- Family-friendly environment
Apply Now – We can’t wait to hear from you!