ExponentHR, a Human Resource Information System company offering software as a service, is seeking skilled Data Solution Specialist for our EDI team! Must have a hands-on application of EDI tools and be able to maintain tight project schedules working with a sense of urgency. Good communication is critical! Provide EDI support to Client Services Department with client questions or issues. Responsible for communicating effectively with clients regarding file feed schedules and dynamics as well as benefit vendors, project managers, and development on a regular basis.
- Strong understanding of benefit enrollment data and benefit plan types
- Basic knowledge and experience with relational databases and data mapping
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge and experience with relational databases, database development, and database protocols. Microsoft SQL experience helpful.
- Technical understanding of Health, Welfare, and Retirement benefit offerings, eligibility and enrollment details
Education and/or Experience:
- Two or four-year degree or equivalent education plus experience is a plus but not required.
- HR administration and payroll experience is a plus but not required.
- Aptitude to learn internal applications
Mental And Physical Requirements:
- Reasoning, remembering, mathematics, language ability
- Talking-Expressing ideas by means of spoken word
- Vision- Ability to see and read
- Hearing- Ability to receive detailed information through oral and telephonic communication